We are pleased to announce our Official *Top 4* combined Selections for the 14th Annual ReelHeART International Film and Screenplay Festival and the *11th Annual ReelHeART International Screenplay and TV Pilot Competition in the Short Screenplay Competition Category. In alphabetical order they are:
- 703 – writer Tom McIntire
- (6 Pages) Seattle, WA, USA
- Civil Conversations – writer Fredric Collins
- (16 Pages) – Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Elephant Men Can’t Act – writer Chris Ristic
- (17 Pages) – Toronto, Canada
- Follycle – writer Tom McIntire
- (13 Pages) – Seattle, WA, USA
- BONUS READ – *TV Pilot*
- Rogues Gallery – writer Matthew Michaud
- (33 Pages) – New York, NY, USA
The four Short Screenplays above will compete for *Best Overall* Short Screenplay at ReelHeART 2018 with a rehearsed Cast-To-Type Live Script Read in Front of a Festival audience on Tuesday July 03 – 11AM-1PM.
Official *Top 4* Screenwriters receive a generous Screenwriting related gifts from our wonderful Sponsors.
The 14th Annual ReelHeART Festival Program and Advance Ticket Sales will be Online Wednesday May 02 at reelheart.org