Official Notifications Complete!
We are pleased to announce our Official *Top 3* Selections in the Feature Screenplay for the 13th Annual ReelHeART International Film and Screenplay Festival in the Feature Screenplay Competition Category. In alphabetical order they are:
- Fire Mountain writers Anthony Salamon, Ronnie S. Riskalla, Jeremy Span
- Jagged Edge, writers Tamara Herman, Cindy Aronson
- The Wonderful, writer Demitra Papadinis
These screenplays will compete for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place awards for Best Feature Screenplay at ReelHeART 2017. Each Screenplay will get a rehearsed Cast-To-Type Live Script Read in Front of a Festival audience Wednesday July 05 through Friday July 07 from 11AM-1PM.
All Top 3 Screenwriters receive a generous Screenwriting related gift from our wonderful sponsors FinalDraft the #1 Selling Screenwriting Software and InkTip “Where everyone goes for scripts and writers”.
We’d also like to Congratulate our talented Semi-Finalists and Finalists:
- When We Were Pirates , writer, Rafael J. Noble, co-writer Rebecca Herrick
- Nowhere Kentucky , writer Larry Myers
- Dorothy, writer Camille Beaudoin
- Chasing The Lemon, writers Mary Goldman, Tim House
- Butterflies And Black Widow Spiders, writer Larry Myers
- Fighting Life, writer Jason Coviello
- Fulton Briggs Is On, writer Michael Zamanis
- Ninja Girl, writer Camille Beaudoin
- Resurrection Time Conspiracy, writer James Carroll
- Tat And The Virus, writer Polina Zinoviev
13th Annual ReelHeART Festival Program and Advance Ticket Sales will be Online
Thursday April 20 at ReelHeART.org